The US giant is participating in a 2.5 million round of financing for the Spanish startup. Its technology makes it possible to produce food analogous to animal protein.
- Cargill relies on Cocuus and its technology to 3D print steaks, bacon and salmon
- IMPRIMED: Printable polymers for biomedical applications from Navarra.
- Cocuus Award for Innovation in the 25th Edition of the Navarra Chamber of Commerce Awards
- The Navarrese company Cocuus manufactures artificial meat cutlets with a 3D printer.
- The first steaks bioprinted in 3D from meat cells